Favourite animators: Shinya Ohira (大平晋也)
- Strongly influenced by early Disney, Ohira is a living contradiction: a full animator in a country of limited animation. He is the most iconoclastic incarnation of the new realism in anime, creating a gritty, sensual realism as opposed to the clean and restrained realism of Omohide Poroporo or Jin-Roh.
- Ohira focuses on creating fluid and realistic movement full of superfluous action to the point of relegating shape and character design to jagged, wildly undulating lines. (anipages)
- Creator Spotlight: Ohira Shinya
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.6 - Shinya Ohira’s Surrealist Animation
- More scenes animated by Shinya Ohira: MAD by BlueSakuga (HD), Flipbook Sakuga
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- He also directed one of the Genius Party short films - “Wanwa the Puppy”
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!
I really don’t know how to feel about this… I am proud of Donnie, but April what the fuck are you doing playing with Donnie like this? :c
The TMNT cast answers questions— all while being under the influence of alcohol. All questions are asked during one session. After the interview, the turtle brothers never again make the mistake of drinking Splinter’s sake.
Srs tho, don’t think alcohol if you’re not legally old enough. Be smart, m’kay? M’kay.
"I don’t want to hear anymore!"Prior to Fungus Humongous, enjoy!
The Agony- March 11, 2014 ©Inked-Alpha
I love the way you draw Donnie, and he looks so emotional here ;_;
Anonymous asked: Any GAVG fics soon?
Yes! Very soon.
I hesitate to say “I’ll post on xyz date”, because that’s the fastest way to disaster. GaVG is a huge undertaking (though not quite so huge as that other fic I’m writing), and I like having a good backlog of stuff to post before each update.
I ran into a bit of a plot snarl with the third part of Walking Wounded, so I need to pick that out before it’s ready to post. Leo is being…a bit uncooperative.
But yes, very soon. Hopefully within the next week! :)
Sweet! Been wanting to read what’s gonna happen so bad.